Thursday, July 14, 2011

Here It Goes

So I am very new at this, today will be my first day as a blogger. I have been following several blogs for a couple months now and they inspired me to start my own, so here it goes. I am a 23 year old mother of 4 multiracial children and am now starting the journey to natural, healthy hair care thanks to the ladies of BBB and many other blogs which I have listed to the side the start of this journey has been very enjoyable. I will be posting pictures of hairstyles and hopefully be having contest as well thanks to all you ladies that have been there when I had questions even though some of my questions were probably silly. Please bear with me and follow my blog hopefully I can help all of you as much as you have helped me, We can all learn from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...