Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 7 Five pet peeves

Sorry forgot to post this yesterday  5 of my Pet Peeves.
1.Talking with food in your mouth have some manners that's just nasty and rude.
2. People men or women that don't take care of their kids they didn't ask to be here you should stop taking your children for granted and cherish every moment with them
3. People that are rude in drivethrus I didn't force you to work here if you don't like your job find a better one you don't have to be rude to me cause you don't like your job not my fault
4. Thieves I had to buy everything I have so please don't take it from me
5. Grown people that still act and do things children do grow up and get a life stay outta my business and worry about your own

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...