Monday, August 8, 2011

Great Hair Accessories Once Upon A Curl




About a week ago I ordered some hair accessories from a blogging friend of mine you can check out her blog Once Upon A Curl here not only does she have a great blog with lots of wonderful advice and tips as well as post, she sells wonderful hair accessories. I absolutely love everything I got from here, now keep in mind I didn't order anything in particular I told her to just throw some stuff in the box and pictured above are all the goodies I received. You can find her on facebook or you can email her at onceuponacurl@yahoo.com.  My princess was super excited to get this stuff and I will be doing a post on a hair style I did that was quick and easy using above products. Thanks Once upon A Curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...