Friday, August 12, 2011

The "Gangsta's" Remade (Thanks Diary Of A Hair Princess)

Ok so the other day A fellow blogging mommy did this style on her baby so I decided to give it a go even though my poor child has a weird hairline it seemed to work pretty well check out my inspiration here I personally love it it only took about 30 minutes and check out that hang time! Thanks for the inspiration Diary Of a Hair Princess Also stop by and show her some love!     Don't forget to enter our giveaway here it ends Sunday Aug. 14th

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, i am glad you like it and more importantly im glad he like it. He look so handsome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This style reminds me of how Snoop Dog & Dr. Dre' used to wear their hair in the 90's...The song "G Thang" is in my head lol...Your son looks handsome ;-)

    ReplyDelete

You may also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...