Tell us a little about yourself and your Naturally Curled Cutie.
My name is Tiffany I am a wife and mother of 2, the diva is a 7 year old dancing machine
What is your current hair care routine/regimen?
- I moisturize the diva's hair with my homemade Leave-In Conditioner Mix (distilled water, VO5 conditioner, EVOO) or with Komaza Care Califia Moisturizing Spray and I seal with Darcy's Botanical Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Natural Hair Conditioning Oil or African Royale Hot Six Oil
- She sleeps with a satin bonnet
- I wash the diva's hair once a week using Proclaim Olive Glossing Shampoo & Conditioner
- I detangle her hair while the conditioner is in using a wide tooth comb
- I band her hair after every wash in four sections
- I clarify her hair once a month using Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo
- Deep Condition using Komaza Care Olive Moisture Mask with a plastic cap for an hour
- Hot Oil Treatment using African Royale Hot Six Oil
- I dust her ends very 8 weeks
What's your go to quick style?
One ponytail braid out or twist out
Whats your all time favorite products?
Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter, EVOO, Proclaim Olive Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner, Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel
Any tips or tricks you would like to share?
I like soak my rubber bands in oil prior to me putting them in the diva's hair. I always do protective styles and always stretch the diva's hair by banding.
Can you share your or your child's favorite style?
She loves all the styles I do, she says everyone is her favorite.
What was your greatest obstacle when learning to care for and style your cuties hair?
I have learned that what I do for my hair doesn't always work well on the diva's hair like twist outs, braid outs work much better in the diva's hair.