Monday, August 22, 2011

Ok so I stole this but it was soooo worth it!

Doing something I do alot just looking over the other hair blogs I found this style I don't usually do twist on the Princess cause they don't stay but I figured since it had beads on it why not give it a try! I had to adapt it a little bit cause it seems my baby has a super small head :( but I still love this style on her! Thanks for the inspiration Beads Braids & Beyond! Check out her blog here for more great styles! Now to complete this I washed and detangled her hair I used coconut oil after washing to seal in the natural moisture from the water and then braided her hair so it could dry overnight! The next day I started braiding using Baby Don't b bald I believe that's what its called I received this product from Once Upon a Curl let me just say I absolutely love this product on my baby's hair makes it very soft and shiny and a little bit goes a long way! I then proceeded to do 3 cornrows on each side of her head a veil style in the middle and sister twist on  the rest! The beads I used are sparkly colored beads from walmart and the clear butterfly's were also purchased from Once Upon a Curl have I mentioned how much I love her accessories?!?! Now as much as I love this style on her I'm doubting it will last a week like most styles do I have a couple reasons for this suspicion, reason 1, the rubber bands I used were plastic since they were the only colored ones I could find around my area they started breaking pretty quick. Reason 2 I honestly don't think her hair will hold these twist too long, with that being said I will do updates throughout this week on this style, so stay tuned!

8 comments:

You may also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...