Friday, October 7, 2011

All Things Cute & Girly Hair Blooper!


For this style I attempted to copy a style I saw from natural-hair-care-info.com. I was happy with the first few braids I did and then towards the end I wasnt so sure where I was going with it anymore. I had NO idea what to and my daughter and I were already frustrated as is so I decided to just go with it. 

I braided one side with various braids, regular, criss-cross, loops, going up, going down etc. I randomly braided the left side and then made a huge braid in the middle. Why? I dont know lol. This is what we ended up with! Our blooper style. To see how we fixed it check it out here side braids with braid out!




Thank you All Things Cute and Girly for being our first hair blooper!!! Like I said it happens to everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Ok I know this is supposed to be a blooper, but the little buns are soooooo cute though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how is this a blooper? It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hair is too cute!! FAIL on the blooper!! HAHA... This is really cute!!!!

    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noo this was a blooper to me lol it turned out nothing like I wanted.

    ReplyDelete

You may also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...