Sunday, October 16, 2011

More Curls of the World Product Reviews + Chaela Gets a Braid out!

YAY!!!! For more product reviews! This time we will be reviewing Curls of the World Gypsy Magic Hair Growth and Scalp Oil, and Caribbean Carnival Curl Moisturizing Cream.


First is the Gypsy Magic Hair Growth and Scalp Oil

Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, grapeseed oil, macadamia nut oil, rosemary essential oil, lavendar essential oil, peppermint essential oil, neem oil, Vitamin E oil.

Pros-Just like all the other Curls of the World products the ingredient list is great and all natural, it smells great and works wonderfully

Cons- the only problem I had with this was the spray bottle again instead of a mist it gives more of a squirt.

I used this product on the kids braids for the last couple weeks instead of rubbing coconut oil on the scalp and it kept them looking pretty fresh and kept their scalps and hair moisturized for the week.


Next is the Caribbean Carnival Curl Moisturizing Cream.

Ingredients: Shea Butter, mango butter, avocado butter, aloe-vera juice, honey, mango essential oil, orange essential oil, peppermint essential oil, rosemary, vitamin e.

Pros- a little goes a long way, great creamy texture, good smell and of course great ingredients

Cons- none

I used this to do MaChaela's braid out which follows


I may have done the braids too small but I still think we got a good result. I washed her hair using Curls of the World curlie wurlie kids shampoo and conditioner and detangled parted into 4 sections and put several braids in each section applying the Curl moisturizing cream to each section as I braided. She slept in her braids and I took them out this morning put her hair in a half pony and called it a day.

Just for fun
*these products were sent to me for the purpose of this review all opinions are mine and I was not compensated in any way.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, even the names sound fun! That braid out looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try these products! And look at chaela all cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this product makes Chaela's hair looks. I really would love to try these products.

    ReplyDelete

You may also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...